Saturday, April 3, 2010

These Faces

These faces will always bring a smile to my face.  Even though their lives were anything but easy, these smiles are evidence that innocence still exists, even in the most depressing conditions.  My time in the Dominican Republic taught me that. 

I miss these faces and I miss these kids. 

But I'm glad to see that the church is still reaching out and making a difference in the Dominican Republic. 


For some reason this video is really big, so double click on it so you can see the whole thing.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I'm glad you can look back and love these kids and they are so much better for having known you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie--what an awesome video, I'm glad you shared it! How cool that you were actually able to go and make a difference!

    ReplyDelete