Mom and Steff came to visit last month and let me tell you how much F-U-N we had together. I was so glad that they finally got to see our little beach bungalow and spend some time with us in Hermosa Beach. Here is how we had the best week ever!
1. Check out the Santa Monica Pier. It's one of my favorite things to do with all our visitors. Great shopping and even better people watching. And the newest found treasure from this place? Gelato!! Dare I say it's better than the gelato in Italy?? I just might...
2. Go to Disneyland!! It's the happiest place on Earth and in the fall time - it's the scariest! Being there around Halloween was so fun! I've got to look into getting a job as a decorator there.
3.Walk on the beach EVERYDAY. Duh - when you live a block away from the beach it's kind of a necessity. Funny how it never gets old...
4. Hike in beautiful Palos Verdes
5. Go to the Getty - check out the amazing artwork and beautiful views!
6.Shop! When Mom's in town it's an absolute must!
7. Eat, Eat, Eat!! No joke - we did not cook once the whole time they were here!
8. See your long lost cousins.
9. Stare in awe at the beautiful sunsets.
10. Cry when the week is over and begin the Countdown to Christmas in Colorado.
Thanks for coming Mom and Steff! We love you guys!
Apparently this blog is becoming a place for me to post videos about little kids kissing, old people who love each other, and now - little kids giving advice about love. I hope you find these videos as absolutely hilarious as we did.
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. - E.E. Cummings
Live Laugh Love
You light the skies of my life. - Weezer
Walk in Love...
"The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity"
Love, like faith is a gift from God. It is also the most enduring and powerful virtue. - Gordon B. Hinckley
Eric and his Boys
We are here to live and to be
everything else is secondary. - Rand K. Pratt
When it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile. - Rascall Flatts
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi
"I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn