Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Dunes.

Earlier this month we went to the sand dunes on the Oregon Coast with the whole Comcast crew.  We had a blast camping, riding the 4-wheelers, playing games, eating smores, and bbqing. 


Beautiful sunset

We all slept in this trailer.  Marty snored all night and Eric stole my covers. 


They are probably still picking the sand out of their teeth after this ride.


I was so cold.... I stuck by the fire most of the time.


Moments before Jason hurt his foot on our homemade zip line. 





Tim is the BBQ master

On our way home we stopped at the Tillamook cheese factory.  We tasted cheese and ate yummy ice cream. 


It was a great way to end our summer up in Portland. And even though there were a whole lot of boys up there, I had a great time this summer and I loved Portland.  I would go back anytime (but probably not as the wife of a summer salesman). 

3 comments:

  1. I love Tillamook cheese...mmmmm. The swiss is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that haystack rock in the background?? You should have told me you were going to Canon Beach!! My parents have a house there! With a fireplace :) It's nice and cozy and warm and you would have been more than welcome to visit there any time!

    ReplyDelete