Mom and Steff came to visit last month and let me tell you how much F-U-N we had together. I was so glad that they finally got to see our little beach bungalow and spend some time with us in Hermosa Beach. Here is how we had the best week ever!
1. Check out the Santa Monica Pier. It's one of my favorite things to do with all our visitors. Great shopping and even better people watching. And the newest found treasure from this place? Gelato!! Dare I say it's better than the gelato in Italy?? I just might...
2. Go to Disneyland!! It's the happiest place on Earth and in the fall time - it's the scariest! Being there around Halloween was so fun! I've got to look into getting a job as a decorator there.
3. Walk on the beach EVERYDAY. Duh - when you live a block away from the beach it's kind of a necessity. Funny how it never gets old...
4. Hike in beautiful Palos Verdes
5. Go to the Getty - check out the amazing artwork and beautiful views!
6. Shop! When Mom's in town it's an absolute must!
7. Eat, Eat, Eat!! No joke - we did not cook once the whole time they were here!
8. See your long lost cousins.
9. Stare in awe at the beautiful sunsets.
10. Cry when the week is over and begin the Countdown to Christmas in Colorado.
Thanks for coming Mom and Steff! We love you guys!