Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wedding Bells

That’s right…another Bell wedding! The third one this year to be exact! Its been a busy year for my in-laws John and Donna, but they successfully pulled off another beautiful wedding. Kimi and Eldon got married on October 17 in the LA Temple and we were so glad that we got to be there. Kimi is Eric’s little sister and she really was a beautiful bride – and so happy! I doubt if I’ve ever seen such a glowing bride. The temple ceremony was very powerful and reminded me and Eric of the wonderful blessings that come from being sealed for all eternity, we are so lucky!
Here are some pictures from the Big Day… Sorry I only have a few from the Temple, my camera died – go figure! But I assure you that the reception was beautiful as well.

The Happy Couple just coming out of the temple

With John and Donna

Brian and Monica with the boys

He learned how to sniff the flowers

Uncle Eric and little Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment