Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Twenty Ten

I can't believe its 2010 - the last year went so fast! And what a year it was! This time of year always causes a lot of reflection on the past year and thinking about the year to come.


Highlights of 09’
1. Snowboarding
2. Dating Eric – the smoothest guy around
3. Trips to St. George
4. Trips to California
5. Trips to Colorado
6. Getting Engaged!
7. Going through the Temple
8. Being sealed to my best friend
9. Honeymoon in Mexico
10. Eric took the LSAT and rocked it!
11. Eric graduated – byebye BYU!
12. A Colorado Christmas

Things to look forward to in 2010
1. Eric going to law school
2. My last semester at BYU -so long Provo!
3. My Student Teaching
4. I finally graduate!
5. Snowboarding at Park City
6. Being married to the most wonderful man I know!
7. Whatever else the Lord has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment