Thursday, December 31, 2009

White Christmas

We spent a wonderful week in Colorado for Christmas. It was Eric's first white Christmas ever, and I loved being home with my family. It just may have been my favorite Christmas ever! Here is our week in pictures...

Happy 87th Birthday Grandpa! Dinner at the country club where we got married.


Eric's first Bronco game. Hate the Raiders.


Game night with the Bennetts and Garyn!


Christmas Eve Sledding!








The boys on Christmas Eve



Our First Christmas!




The "Mills" kids on Christmas


Christmas Morning!


Grandma and Grandpa in front of our Christmas Tree




ICE SKATING on Evergreen Lake!

With Jack and Taryn!




What a great way to end 2009! Bring on the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet little Mad. I am going to miss you SO MUCH! Please keep me updated and be my friend when I'm back... no matter how far away you're going to be! Also, you look so FREAKING gorgeous in every single picture. Teach me your ways (after the year and a half, duh--- lets be honest, there's not going to be much of the whole "looking good" thing going on for a while). LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete