Monday, March 21, 2011

Buenas noches

Did you know that I lived in Spain for a little while?  Did you know that I loved it there and saw lots of cool things? And had lots of unbelievable experiences?  If you know me at all, you probably knew all of that.  It's hard for me not to talk about it. 

Did you also know that I went with one of my best friends?  And that she made the trip so much better?   Well it's true. We traveled the world together. And now we both live (with the hubbys) in another one of the world's most exciting cities.  Friday night's girls' night turned into a path down memory lane and we relived some of Euro trip memories.

First we went to the LACMA.  Modern art isn't really our thing, but we got to see some of the exhibits that were in Europe with us.

MJ at Versailles
and...
MJ at the LACMA


 Posing with the Roman Ruins
and....
Posing and the LACMA


And then we ate Spanish food at a restaurant called Little Spain...



And just in case you wanted to see more photos from our adventures...

Here we are drinking from the "fountain of marriage"... It worked for us!  We married our men just one week apart from each other in the Denver Temple!


Covadonga on a rainy Spain day

Our first Bull fight

Getting cozy on the way to Barcelona

In Lisbon, Portugal

Portugal, again... representing the CO!


Needless to say, we had a blast. 

Oh, and please ignore my orange hair and chubby face in the Spain pictures. 


2 comments:

  1. Peque! What a fun night and I love the pictures you dug up! Glad to be just down the road from you:)

    ReplyDelete