Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Last year on the Polar Express


Oh, Christmas is here! Our tree is up (and darling if I might add). My nativity is up, our Christmas bells are up and our peppermint wreath candle smells delicious! We are all decked out for the holidays. Its finally starting to look like Christmas outside too - SNOW!! I love love love the snow. There is really nothing better than cuddling with my husband next to the Christmas tree drinking hot chocolate and listening to the forgotten carols (our Sunday afternoon activity this week.) It was perfect. We have filled our days with other holiday centered activities such as....

Temple Square Christmas lights and the MoTab Choir Concert (sort of)
We didn't make it to the concert for reasons that are still a little sensitive, but we did get to see the beautiful lights at temple square and my mom and Lucy said the concert was beautiful.



(Another photo from last year - we left our camera at home)

I Love to see the temple


The Forgotten Carols!! Eric has been telling since last Christmas that he can't wait to take me to the Forgotten Carols (he took another date last year haha). Let me just tell you that it was AMAZING! I was so touched and truly reminded of the Spirit of Christmas. Please go see it, you will not regret it. We bought three CD's and even got them autographed!

Oh, Chistmas Tree. I have to say that I am a little obsessed with our Christmas tree. I want everyone to come see it - if you do, I will make you cookies and hot chocolate, thats a promise.

Our Tree! With one lonely present underneath!

Our "mantle" yes, we were watching that crap on Tiger Woods




No comments:

Post a Comment