Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jackie Good Boy

Thats what we used to call my baby brother when he was just a little boy.  He loved that name. In fact, he would do anything you wanted if you called him Jackie Good Boy.  He is 20 now, and the nickname doesn't have quite the same effect.  Somehow, though, I convinced him to come out and spend his Spring Break (if you go to BYU you don't actually know what that is) with the boring married couple.  It was fun to have him here - it seems like we see eachother less and less as we both get older. I miss him a lot but I know he is going on to do great things with his life, there is no doubt about it.  He has always been what I like to call a prodigy child.  In high school, most people are known by their older brother and sisters - I, however, was known as "Jack Mills' older sister."  It is still a sensitive subject and I will probably spend my whole life trying to live up to my baby brother's reputation.  I sure do love him though and I can't wait to see all the amazing things he does in his life! 

I love you Jackie Good Boy!


Besides his brains, athletics, and ability to make me crack up - Jack has dance skills you probably didn't know about (He is on the far right). 


No comments:

Post a Comment