Sunday, November 14, 2010

17-19

Here I am playing catch-up again.  Why am I so bad at this??? Well, for one thing - I don't like people telling me what to blog about. I am defiant like that.  BUT... I started this blog challenge and I'm sticking to it.  So, here are the last few days.

17- Someone I want to switch lives with for a day.
Surprisingly, this is an easy one and it comes down to a tie.  I would gladly switch lives with these two wonderful women.  Do I really need to explain why?  Not only are they beautiful, but they are smart, strong, and independent women. 

1. Carrie Underwood

Her music is so inspiring and she has great hair. 


 2. Shakira

Have you seen her dance??  Unbelievable.  Also, she speaks 5 languages.


18 - Dreams, Plans, Goals
Well besides the obvious of rasing a strong and happy family, I love working with teenaged kids.  I think I would ultimately love to work with ESL students to help them learn English.

Oh, and I want to see India.  And by see India, I mean go there.

 And meet Tim McGraw. I would like that.  A Lot.


19 - Nicknames
Eric is famous for giving people nicknames and when we first started dating I was bugged because I was literally the only person in the whole world that he didn't have a nickname for. He said he was waiting for the perfect nickname and that I couldn't just have any nickname.  It had to be a special one. Well, now gives me a new nickname everytime he talks to me.  He rarely calls me by my name, or anything close to it actually. (I guess the novelty of a special nickname has worn off). The one nickname of his that has stuck is Sweeney and it was actually the first nickname he ever gave me, yep the special one.  It's from a song called Miss Sweeney by the band Weezer, its one of our songs.   

I've had a lot of other nicknames over the years - but the most common are: Mad Dog, Mads, and Moos.


No comments:

Post a Comment