Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 9

Something I am proud of in the last few days...(I'm gonna go ahead and take the liberty to extend this to something I am proud of in the last few months.) 

I am actually really proud of myself for the work that I have been doing with my student teaching.  I was nervous about my decision to stay in Utah without Eric to complete my education, but I am confident that we made the right decision.  It has been a HUGE sacrifice and it is a lot of work, but here is why it has all been worth it.

1) I honestly LOVE it. How many people are excited to go to work every day?  I am.  
2) I feel like I am good at it. 
3) Other people think that I am good at it   
4) My students are so fun!

I am so grateful to be able to do something that I love, and relieved to find that I actually do love teaching. I have always loved learning and I hope that I will always be a lifelong learner,so teaching is the perfect career for me. I  am so blessed to have the opportunity work with kids.  I get so excited when I see them light up with the desire to learn and watch the lightbulbs go on.   I am glad that I have chosed a profession where I can show my students the world and their potential to change it.




"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
                                          -Ghandi

1 comment:

  1. cool! i might copy your blogging challenge while I am off track from my internship. i'll be working on my Teacher Work Sample too! good luck

    ReplyDelete