Monday, November 1, 2010

Loser.

I am a Loser....So far, I have failed miserable on my blogging challenge.  I'm sorry, I know you have been checking and anxiously awaiting my next post.  In my defense, I have been quite busy with school and vacationing in the beautiful Saint George.  So, here are the last five days in a nutshell. 

Day 2 - The Meaning behind my blog name
Well, if you can't figure out the meaning behind my blog name then shame on you.  I'm not that creative so I defaulted to The Bells.  If you have any fabulous names, you may sumbit them for consideration. 

Day 3 - A Picture of me and my friends
Luckily, I was vacationing on Day 3 of my blog challenge and was able to take a picture of me and my fabulous friends.  Here we are in Las Vegas.  We rode the Bigshot on top of the Stratosphere.  It pretty much blew my mind. I recommend you go. 


Day 4 - A habit I wish I didn't have
Procrastination.  For some reason I like to wait til the last possible minute to get things done.  One day, I will change that. 

Day 5 - A picture of somewhere I have been
I have been a lot of wonderful places.  Here are three of my favorites....


Cordoba, Spain.  Para chupar los dedos. 

Samana, Dominican Republic.   Baby te quiero whoa whoa.

Colorado.  Perfect.

Day 6 - Favorite superhero and why
Hmmmm,  Thats a good one.  I'm going to go with..... MY DAD!!  Cheesy, I know.  But he's pretty good at being the best daddy in the world.




Well, there ya go.  I'm all caught up..... for now.  I'll be better at this.  I promise. 

2 comments:

  1. You're not a loser.

    Just a procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. When I saw that you were doing that challenge, I wondered if you would actually stick to it (I totally wouldn't have been able to, so I'm not judging). I thought it was quite ambitious of you. By the way did you know that I knew you were going to be a teacher, but I had NO idea that you were teaching/speak Spanish. I'm so impressed girl! Also I would agree with you- Colorado would be on my list, too.

    ReplyDelete