Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catch-Up

Is this challenge over yet?  I am not good at it.  Here is more catch-up.

Day 21- A picture of something that makes me happy
My husband is a movie star.  That makes me laugh.

Day 22 - What makes me different from everyone else
Go here to see for yourself. 

Day 23 - Something I crave a lot.
Magleby's chocolate cake.  Heaven.

Day 24 - A letter to my parents.
I will do this one at a later date.  They are fantastic and deserve something great.

Day 25- My purse.
It's a mess. I can't ever find anything in it.  I guess I am my mother's daughter.

Day 26 - What do I think about my friends?
I think they are pretty great - thats why they are my friends.

Day 27 - Why I am doing this challenge?
Thats a GOOD QUESTION????? I don't know!! I don't like it but I can't quit. I wont quit.

Day 28 - Only two more days.  Thank the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment