Thursday, February 24, 2011

Steffer

Monday was Miss Steffani's Birthday!!  We love her so much and are so grateful to have her in our lives. 

Here are some reasons why she is so awesome. 

1. She absolutely ALWAYS has a smile on her face.  And Steff's smile is the best smile in the world.  No really, I dare you to find someone whose smile is as big and contagious as hers is. 

2. Her laugh is as contagious as her smile.  The best compliment I ever received was when someone told me I laughed like Steff.   

2. Steff is the happiest person we know.  I think it comes from laughing and smiling all the time

3.  She loves to bowl, and she will beat you every time. 

4. Steffani is an amazing cook.  She makes the most delicious Banana Bread you'll ever eat.

5.  She has played basketball for Special Olympics for like 8 years now. 

6.  Steff takes care of everyone around her.  Seriously if you are sick, she is the person you want to have around. 

7.  She is so motivated.  She works harder than anyone I know.

8.  She is freakishly strong.

9. I am convinced that she is the most Christ like person, ever. 

10. Everyone who knows her, loves her.  Obviously





1 comment: